Hilton at St George\\\'s Park is home to the 24 England football teams and with state-of-the-art conferencing, sport and medical facilities, St George\\\'s Park is a world-class event and sporting venue with 19 flexible meeting rooms and the Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for up to 500 people. All of the elite training facilities at the St George\\\'s Park are available for groups to hire and the hotel has ample parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout.
Meeting and Event Highlights
- 19 flexible meeting spaces including The Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for 500 people and Tiered seating lecture theatre
- Located at the country\\\'s National Football Centre and with world-class sports and medical facilities available for groups to hire
- Ideally located near M1, M6 and M42 motorway links
- In built audio visual equipment, ample complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi
- Newly opened Outdoor Leadership Centre with high ropes, low ropes, climbing tower and archery
WEDDINGS AT HILTON AT ST GEORGE\\\'S PARK
Host a wedding or civil ceremony for up to 300 guests in the iconic surroundings of the Hilton at St Georges Park. Set against a beautiful backdrop in the stunning Staffordshire Countryside amidst a 330 acre setting, the Hilton at St Georges Park forms a must see venue for those planning their wedding nuptials.
Offering an ideal location, array of menu options and packages, and flexible room settings, we are the perfect choice for your special day. Plan every detail with the support of our dedicated events team and enjoy our bespoke service to make your day a truly memorable fairytale.
Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom is an incredible venue to host your ceremony or reception, holding up to 300 guests. Our ballroom can also be separated into four smaller rooms to accommodate weddings with smaller guest lists.