Ideally located on Paddington Station which provides a roof-to-roof connection with Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express and with four London Underground lines at our doorstep, this is London\'s best connected venue.
Our 18 flexible and purpose built meeting and event suites reflect the grand Victorian-era in this unique contemporary Art Deco building. The hotel offers opportunities for exclusive hire of the entire conference space for your event to suit your requirements with open plan foyer areas and atrium, the perfect setting for high-level networking events.
Dedicated cloak and rest rooms, along with a fully functional business centre, ensure your delegates have all facilities at hand. With all modern facilities and equipment available, this is your London venue to explore.
Most of the event suites provide natural daylight including the 350-seat Great Western 1, or 10,000 sq. m. of Exhibition Hall space, and are available to suit any size and type of event you might have. The grand Great Western pillar-less suite with natural daylight and unique crystal chandeliers offers an ideal setting for a high-profile event.
Meeting and Event Highlights
- Great Western 1 and 2 Ballroom, Pillar-less and decorated with chandeliers
- Great Western Foyer and Atrium for private networking events with a dedicated cloakroom and restrooms
- Small meeting rooms with natural daylight
- Flexible spaces for up to 350 delegates
- Exhibition Area featuring 10,000 sq. metres of versatile space
- Prime city centre location